It’s gloomy and drizzly today in New York but uncharacteristically warm. I am filled with an anxious energy to begin my weekend and this throwback playlist is keeping me amped and happy.
A champion of pop art and the original manager of The Velvet Underground, Andy Warhol left an indelible impression on American pop culture. Listen to songs from the musicians who congregated at The Factory during the ’60s and ’70s.
Special thanks to Ava for introducing me to this playlist!
- indieuh likes this
- madeleine51054 likes this
- yknyc reblogged this from tuneage
- secrecyofmoi likes this
- laurynbb likes this
- nanabeld likes this
- eightbit likes this
- thisbuoyancy likes this
- coteyma likes this
- astoldbylaura3 reblogged this from tuneage
- polysyndetons likes this
- smilelikeyoufuckingmeanitt likes this
- thestarstruckdragonboy013 likes this
- gentlemanintheradiator likes this
- benbraddocks reblogged this from tuneage
- the-tequila-diaries reblogged this from tuneage
- tuneage posted this